Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Spider!

I wish I was right here right now!

Hello all! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting or commenting very much in the past two days! I'm so embarrassed to say it but I saw a HUGE Black spider in my office & I won't go in there until my husband finds it. I am not exaggerating this thing is so BIG! I am deathly afraid of spiders! Just in time for Halloween! I know I sound crazy but I have always had this irrational fear. I can't help it, so hopefully today my husband, Keithen, will move all of the furniture & either catch that little sucker or declare the room spider free so I can get back on here & do what I love! Sorry I'm such a scaredy cat! I miss you!

Bisou Mon Amis!
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. That photo is GORGEOUS!
    Where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...that's funny! I know about the spider thing. My husband's kind of the same way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing!! I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! I too share in your fear of spiders and am never without spider spray! My most recent "murder" was stoning a HUGE, NASTY ONE to death, thank goodness I had found him outside. {I have to admit it felt SO good!} I don't blame you for not going in the office, I wouldn't either. Maybe your dear husband could spray the inside perimeter of the room as well... Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well there you go...
    Your "QUIRKY"!
    Come on over to my blog...
    You've been tagged!
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hate spiders and I hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sending over an exterminator!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so hope you have found that spider! We miss you, xo Alys

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter-in-law, who was a ballet dancer, had Cyd Charisse's sister as one of her first teachers! Good teacher but apparently did not have Cyd's looks...or legs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hugo will be right there to help you out of No worries. Bad luck to kill a spider!
    Cali girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you!