Thursday, August 23, 2012

Home From A Grand Adventure

 Pink Door in Kensington ~ London  ~ Paris Atelier

Hello! I have been so absent from the blog that an apology doesn't seem to suffice {I'm sorry}! I have missed you so much and I have so much to share and to catch up on. I can't wait to visit you all!

Sentry of the Grenadier Guards posted outside St Jame's palace ~ Paris Atelier

  I have been on many adventures since the last time we were together and I have so many amazing pics to share with you. In the upcoming weeks I will be posting some of my favorites for you. 

Ladurée Carrousel du Louvre ~ Paris Atelier

From the installation of the Olympic rings over the Tower Bridge, tasty treats at Laduree, a magical masquerade ball and fireworks over the Grand Canal at Versailles, and a private tour of the Hypogium in the Roman Colosseum, I can't wait to relive it all. I do hope you will join me. 


Bubbles floating by the Latona Fountain ~ Paris Atelier

I have only been home for a short while and I am already dreaming of going back to Europe. I felt the ache in my heart the second I stepped aboard the plane leaving Paris! 

Wishing you the Best!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Great color and concept. I love your pictures. It is so dynamic and amazing on its own. Please tell us more about the story of each. Did you blow the bubbles yourself? How did you create the moving effect?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you!